Long Sleeve Bodysuit Digital Pattern
US 2-14 | EU 34-46 | UK 6-18 | AU 6-18
PDF Printable Instant Download Sewing Patterns
This long sleeve bodysuit features a deep V, double-layered bodice, and seamless neckline. This pattern is designed to be made with a variety of different stretch fabrics. This pattern is suitable for beginner to expert level sewists and designed to be easy to follow.
YouTube tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmDt8tiwE2c&t=273s
***This is a PDF pattern to download and print at home. No physical pattern will be sent.
- Fabric suggestions
- Necessary materials
- Sizing guide
- Printing Instructions – 3 printing page sizes and all bodysuit sizes are self-contained within separate files.
- Tips and recommendations
- Pattern assembly instructions
- Cutting guidelines
- Step by step sewing Instructions
- Information on how to contact me with any questions (I’m happy to help!)
*Please note this pattern is written in English only.
- Printer & paper (or you can get printed at a shop)
- Scissors or rotary cutter
- Tape (for pattern assembly)
- Sewing pins recommended
- 1.5-1.75 yards of 45 inch or wider fabric
- Sewing machine (serger optional)
- Optional: cheap fabric to test sample of pattern (recommended)
- A link will be sent directly to your email to download the zip file
- At-home printing available in 3 printing sizes: US letter size, A4 size, and A0 size.
- 2 printing sizes and 7 top sizes are available to you but you only need to print the files that are relevant to you
- There will be an individual file for each bodysuit size, print your size and cut out = very easy to follow!
- Align pages and tape them together with layout reference and cut pattern pieces out
Finding Your Files and Download After Purchasing:
- After purchase, your pattern will be emailed to the email address used when checking out. You will receive an order confirmation email and another email titled "Your downloads are ready." Click through the link in that email then click the "download now" button on the page.
-The files will be .zip files, to open:
On a Mac: double-clicking the zip file will open a folder containing the pattern
On Windows: right-click on the zip file and select “extract all”
- The files are PDFs, therefore need to be opened in a program that accepts PDF format such as Adobe Reader (most likely already installed on your device or can be downloaded for free online for Mac and Windows) or “Preview” on Mac.
Show Off Your Work:
I can’t wait to see your bodysuit! Tag @handmadebykarly and #MUSEBODYSUIT. I’d love to share your work and connect!
Pinterest: Handmade by Karly
Facebook: Handmade by Karly
In accordance with Copywrite law, this pattern is for personal use only. Not for commercial distribution, must not be copied or re-sold, or given away for free. Please contact me for queries at email@example.com. Thank you so much!
No returns on digital purchases. Please message me if you have any issues:)